Yesterday was mouse-themed
Aug. 30th, 2012 01:38 pmThe first thing I did upon waking was clean up a regurgitated mouse from the bathroom floor.
The last thing I did was clean up a mouse head and a bit of innard Soph had left for me on my seat up in the stair-loft. It was well-meant . . . and to be honest, kind of cute. But maybe it's just that I'm inured to the blood and guts.
And in the middle of the day I took both cats to the vet and discussed mousing with her, and watched while she de-wormed them. Here's hoping today's theme will be quite different. Chocolate would be nice. Or surprise presents in the mail.
The last thing I did was clean up a mouse head and a bit of innard Soph had left for me on my seat up in the stair-loft. It was well-meant . . . and to be honest, kind of cute. But maybe it's just that I'm inured to the blood and guts.
And in the middle of the day I took both cats to the vet and discussed mousing with her, and watched while she de-wormed them. Here's hoping today's theme will be quite different. Chocolate would be nice. Or surprise presents in the mail.
Buy cheap pills generic no prescription
Date: 2016-12-12 09:16 am (UTC)[url=http://viagrawithoutadoctorprescription24h.com]viagra no prescription
[/url] buy viagra on the internet
viagra without prescription
(http://viagrawithoutadoctorprescription24h.com) - viagra generic online in descending order
viagra pills yim